Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I missed last week's fill in the blank Friday. But I'm back! 

1.   The best thing I did all week was   manage to stick to my diet!

2.    Riverfest (a local fall festival) being this weekend  make me super happy.

3.  Pets are   100% necessary for my life.

4.    Not being in law school and finally working somewhere I enjoy  is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    making lots of soups/stews and buying some fabulous boots.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is     a trip to my favorite spa.

7.  This weekend I am going to    _go to Riverfest! and scout for some local wedding vendors. 
 
Well there ya go. I tell you what, it's so nice to actually be looking forward to the weekends again. The week just blurred together when I wasn't working. I finished my second week of training today. Monday I start actually working- all of my work will be reviewed, but I'm pretty much done with training. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment