I missed last week's fill in the blank Friday. But I'm back!
1. The best thing I did all week was manage to stick to my diet!
2. Riverfest (a local fall festival) being this weekend make me super happy.
3. Pets are 100% necessary for my life.
4. Not being in law school and finally working somewhere I enjoy is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to making lots of soups/stews and buying some fabulous boots.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a trip to my favorite spa.
7. This weekend I am going to _go to Riverfest! and scout for some local wedding vendors.
Well there ya go. I tell you what, it's so nice to actually be looking forward to the weekends again. The week just blurred together when I wasn't working. I finished my second week of training today. Monday I start actually working- all of my work will be reviewed, but I'm pretty much done with training. Yay!