Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting

This is my first Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday, so I'm gonna keep it short and sweet.

This is what we had for dinner tonight...I didn't have any turkey thawed, so we used ground beef. I had mine with pasta while P went the sub route...both were very good.
Laurenslatest.com


This is definitely happening this weekend....
singforyoursupperblog.com

I know I haven't posted in a few days.It is a lot harder to post now that I am working. I've got to work on that, maybe schedule some posts ahead of time.

Work is still going really great. I don't really have any complaints. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. that pasta looks really great! though I think I'd go for the sub too. something about a piece of bread covered in sauce just makes me happy :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete