Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hairier Musings

Here are the options I've come up with for my impending haircut. I really don't know what to do.

Option 1: Leave it long and go with a full bang and probably some layers.

Source


Option 2: Medium length with bang.
Source

 Option 3: And last but not least, well maybe least. Shoulder length with some layering.
Source

 And can I just say- one thing that really irks me is than when you search for hairstyles the only pics you find are of celebrities. Like no one else has hair. Ugh.


2 comments:

  1. They're both very cute :-) I know if your other post you mentioned wanting to keep it longish before the wedding - you must post an after pic- Congrats on your new job too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that celebrity thing.
    I'd have to go with the full bang. No doubt.
    The third requires lots of maintenance... I'd never do that.

    Nice blog! You're got a new reader! :P Have a great week.
    Maybe you could come visit me too sometime?

    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete