Friday, September 9, 2011

On a better Note...(Fill in the Blank Friday!)

Sorry about yesterday's post. I realize it was a bit frazzled. But that is exactly how I was feeling. Today is much better. I got a call from the new job today, they are over-nighting my offer letter, and I still start Monday am. Whew. Awesome.

And to solidify my good mood I went out and did a little shopping, courtesy of momma-blue eyes.

But now for the point of this post, fill in the blank Friday!

1.   Somewhere someone is wishing for warmer weather, while I'm sitting here wishing it would be Fall already! 

2.    Pinterest (which I just discovered)   is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if  the internet  was no more because,   it's awesome.

4.    My last day of unemployment    is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like   a box of chocolate, you know what you're going to get if you take the time to read the little diagram. 

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   to not have to study for the GA bar and somehow magically pass it in Feb.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    when P suggested we get an auctioneer to do our wedding ceremony, so that it will be shorter.

1 comment:

  1. One thing we dont need in SoCal is warmer weather. It was about 110 today, thank goodness for a/c! Congrats on the new job :)

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete