Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pumpkin Musings

I tried to post yesterday, but blogger was giving me a lot of problems. I'm still pretty upset about it.

I've been really craving pumpkin flavored-ness here lately. This morning I stopped by Starbucks after dropping P off at work, and picked up my very first pumpkin spice latte. Did I mention P and I get to CARPOOL to work? Anywho, the latte was ok...but I wasn't wild about it. I thought I'd like it since I love pumpkin, and lattes. But nah. I wish it had stated as good as this picture looks- maybe it's b/c I went no whip.
Source

Since the latte didn't do much for my craving. I'm thinking of trying out a new recipe this weekend. I have a few I'm trying to cheese between.

Pumpkin pound cake anyone? Yes please! 

Source


I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate chip. So maybe I'll do something along those lines. I also found a recipe for pumpkin pancakes that looks awesome. I'm rarely up at an appropriate time for breakfast, but who says you have to eat breakfast at breakfast time? Right?

Any pumpkin recipe suggestions?
~BEM

No comments:

Post a Comment