Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding Gift Musings

This year has been really slow as far as wedding goes. In the past 2-3 years we have been pretty booked- weddings all the time and all over the place. Then all of a sudden- no more.

Well, looks like things are picking up a little bit. I've gotten 4 invitations in the past two weeks. Not all to weddings. 3 for weddings and one for a bacherlorette girls-weekend. Two of the weddings are on November 5- so we'll only be attending one. The other wedding is on the same weekend as the bachelorette weekend. So ya. Busy weekend that will be.

All that being said...I now need to purchase a number of gifts. Lucky for me I LOVE buying gifts for people- as long as it's people I know. I'm pretty jazzed to get my next paycheck and start shopping.

Actually, the only person I am not good at buying gifts for is P. I always just have to ask him what he wants. =/

Well, I better get in bed. Tomorrow is a sorta big day at work tomorrow. I'll tell you about that later though.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you with the weddings! Although, we've been lucky enough so far to not have any overlap. Good luck finding gifts :)

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete