Monday, September 5, 2011

Update

The tornado warnings have ended, although it is still pouring outside. We expect to get rain the rest of the week, which isn't so bad since we haven't had any in weeks.

P has gone to bed, but I will be up for a few more hours. I should probably try to get back on some sort of normal sleep schedule, since I start working next week. Regardless, waking up at 6am Monday morning is going to be a major shock for me, but I think the excitement of starting a new job will carry me through the day.

I have several posts planned for this week including at least one recipe (soup!),  revealing my new haircut, some chitchat about our upcoming engagement photo shoot, and making some plans for when my mom comes to town next month. Stay tuned!


~BEM

No comments:

Post a Comment