Friday, September 2, 2011

Hairy Musings

So this is a good news/bad news post. The good news is I AM GETTING A HAIRCUT ON TUESDAY!!!. The bad news is I currently look like this...

 Sorry for the crappy web cam photo. But honestly, I don't think I want any good quality photos of my current condition. I am starting a new job on September 12th- I just got the offer this past week. I've been out of work for a few months now and honestly my hair has been the least of my worries. But now that I have a first day of work to think about- I'd really rather not look like...well...see above.

I really have no idea what I want to have done to it. I obviously have plenty of hair so anything is an option. I am considering some form of bangs. I've done the side bang look several times- but I haven't had full bangs since I was like 8. I'm definitely going to give up some length. At least 3 inches, but I am not willing to go above the shoulders quite yet. I'll save that sort of change for post-wedding.

I am totally open to suggestions. Any ideas for a good long/semi-long cut for someone with a roundish face? Maybe I'll try to find some inspiration pics to post before Tuesday.

~BEM

1 comment:

  1. With those pretty eyes I doubt they'll notice! lol ....Go with a trim and layered bangs.Anything you decide will look great!Good luck on the 12th! Yeah you.... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete